vrs-development

[Vrs-development] Goldwater Examples HOWTO - 0.2.5a beta

From: Chris Smith
Subject: [Vrs-development] Goldwater Examples HOWTO - 0.2.5a beta
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 15:18:57 +0000

On Friday 22 March 2002 19:42, ashish mohole wrote:

> So chris over the weekend I will play with the Goldwater..If you can put
> the "how-to use" document then that would be great..

http://www.nfluid.co.uk/goldwater/

Download version 0.2.5a beta (changes are in the examples directory of the
source tree).  I've added an Example.txt HOWTO document and created a full
example suite that can be quickly installed and configured and messed about
with.

The how-to is also available on the website:
http://www.nfluid.co.uk/goldwater/download/example-howto.txt

(Note this howto referes to the UPDATED example code in release 0.2.5a
 It will be rather confusing if used with 0.2.5 or earlier!!!!)

Cheers,
Chris

--
Chris Smith
  Technical Architect - netFluid Technology Limited.