vrs-development

Re: [Vrs-development] Some meeting results

From: Bill Lance
Subject: Re: [Vrs-development] Some meeting results
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 11:09:59 -0800 (PST)

--- address@hidden wrote:
> Sounds good to me, but they'll stil lbe connected to
> the cluser? if not, then
> how customers will be able to locate them?
>
> cheers,

Lets say your not concerned about customers, but
vendors.  The services the user is exposing are
authintication and a credit card.  You don't WANT any
one to know it except the specific vendor, right then
and there.  The vendor has the IP cause you gave it to
them.  And after the transaction is done, it's closed
up.

This is one of the persopnal uses of netcomponent
services without Passport.