vrs-development

[Vrs-development] Goldwater Update

From: Chris Smith
Subject: [Vrs-development] Goldwater Update
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 17:55:01 +0000

On Tuesday 12 March 2002 17:40, Chris Smith wrote:
> The administrative rewite (which ended up being
> FAR more than I thought!) changed some of the data flow
> and uncovered the 'feature'.  I've got a fix now.

Fixed and brought with it a stack of other functionality
that simple wasn't there before :o)

I've got a handful of admin command to add to the
administrator (so you can 'see' what's booted and what's
going on) and then I'll let you get your hands on it.

(hmmm, thinks..... been a while since I've tried any
 perl GWClients and GWServers..... now where did I put
that swig tarball???....)

:o)

--
Chris Smith
  Technical Architect - netFluid Technology Limited.