vrs-development

[Vrs-development] Re: VRS architecture docs

From: Norbert Bollow
Subject: [Vrs-development] Re: VRS architecture docs
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 21:54:54 +0100

> Hummm ...  this might point towards a coping
> mechanism, if not a solution.  A trust matrix built
> into the cluster management filters.

Sounds good to me.

> Why would someone run such a limited LDS node?
> Because they would still have access to their personal
> data placed into the cluster.

Another good motive would be a vested interest that the cluster
will never become non-functional.  For example, I might tell
every employee of my company to run such a limited LDS node, and
they'd have a vested interest in the success of the operation,
even if they don't have anything to do directly with the cluster
of servers.

Greetings, Norbert.

--
A founder of the http://DotGNU.org project and Steering Committee member