vllab-discuss

[Vllab-discuss] fantastic, clean website--

From: Gerall Kahla
Subject: [Vllab-discuss] fantastic, clean website--
Date: 11 Mar 2002 23:44:17 -0600

Hello,

Not only is there a website for this project now, but there is code in
CVS?  Great!  How did you get a webpage on
http://www.freesoftware.fsf.org/VLLab/  ??

I have a project hosted on Savannah as well, and I'd like to post a
page like yours on their server like the one you have for VLLab.  Any
hints?  I haven't been able to find anything in the documentation...

As for the VLLab project itself -- quite impressive from the
screenshots.  You mentioned that the project was originally for a
Microsoft Windows version?  Will this code also be available, or did
you concentrate on getting a GNU / Free / Open version made for X
windows for this release?

I'll be pulling the CVS tree for this project this weekend.  Is there
anything keeping the original author from making a formal release (for
those who don't like dealing with code from CVS?)

Thanks again for your time and attention.  I look forward to working
with this project!  Best regards--

--
Gerall Kahla == Celestial Mechanic
http://chromebob.com/kahlage.gpg == GPG public key