[vile] x11.c patch

From: Wayne Cuddy
Subject: [vile] x11.c patch
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2018 13:55:09 -0400

When running xvile under the CTWM window manager CTWM does not assign
xvile the input (keyboard) focus. The window can be raised and lowered
but it will not receive the input focus after it is switched to another
window. I believe this is because the InputHint is being cleared in
x11.c:x_load_icon().

I propose the following patch:

1822c1822
<           hints->flags = IconPixmapHint;
---
>           hints->flags |= IconPixmapHint;

I've tested this against another window manager and it works fine with
xvile either way.  I assume that CTWM honors the XWMHints where it's
ignored by some other window managers.

Wayne