[vile] Is the 'vileserv' server still available?

From: Chris Green
Subject: [vile] Is the 'vileserv' server still available?
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 10:20:11 +0100

I used to use vileserv many moons ago when I developed C on Sun
workstations.  I fact it was the reason I originally started using vile
because it offered a way to continue using vi syntax while emulting the
EMACS server mode.

I now have a need (well, a "it would be nice if") for something similar
on Linux, so, the question - can IĀ build vileserv on Linux (Ubuntu)?

--
Chris Green