[vile] permission to put vile docs online

From: ben
Subject: [vile] permission to put vile docs online
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 12:41:59 +0100

hi

I'd like to know if it's ok to put exisisting vile documentation online on my website. The idea is to make all pod documentation (plugins) available in html and maybe the main vile documentation in another design and/or another form (chunked html).

Is this OK for you? What do I have to consider? Should I make a special header where I refer to invisible-island?

thanks in advance
ben