Re: [vile] Vile scripts path question

From: Chris G
Subject: Re: [vile] Vile scripts path question
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 09:09:26 +0100

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 06:45:17PM -0400, Thomas Dickey wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Jul 2011, Thomas Dickey wrote:
>
> >On Tue, 12 Jul 2011, Chris G wrote:
> >
> >>I have an odd error running a pre-compiled vile on a Centos 5.2 system
> >>where I have a shell login account.
>
> I've 2 more items on my xterm backlog.  After #271's out, I'll be working
> on vile for a few weeks.  If you want, I can compile a 32-bit executable
> that would run in the same environment, using the built-in filters
> configuration.

That would be good, thank you.  I'll be using it quite a lot having just
moved my hosting (of about 6 or 7 domains) to the new platform (same
company, just a different environment), I'm hoping to keep them all
there for some time as the hosting is good, fairly cheap, easy to manage
and offers all I need.  So having a fully functional vile there would be
very useful.

--
Chris Green