Re: [vile] Debian package?

From: Brendan O'Dea
Subject: Re: [vile] Debian package?
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 10:08:05 +1000

On 22 May 2011 09:52, Thomas Dickey <address@hidden> wrote:
> I'm using Debian/testing - but installing 5.12 removes 5.10 (and vile stops
> working, since the Debian package for it uses the library).  It does work
> fine with 5.12, when rebuilt.

Right.  Only one version may be installed at a time.  It should work
fine, and rebuilt on most platforms:

  https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=vile

Note the +b1 on the version, this indicates a binary rebuild with no
source changes.

The problem is that although it built fine on most platforms and those
packages are now working in unstable, all architectures need to go
into testing together.

I think that it just needs to be re-tried on those platforms.