[vile] Xvile sort of daemonizing itself

From: Gary Jennejohn
Subject: [vile] Xvile sort of daemonizing itself
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 19:53:04 +0100

I've noticed that xvile now does a (v)fork() in order to set itself up
as a session leader.

I commented out the code in x11.c which does this.

I do not like this behavior because it screws up using xvile as the
external editor in my claws-mail setup.

I looked at the source and saw that this is controlled by a Xresource.
What do I have to set in my .Xresource file to disable this behavior?
I couldn't find any reference to this in the help (:h).

---
Gary Jennejohn