Re: [vile] compiling on OSX with proper resizing

From: Daniel Ashbrook
Subject: Re: [vile] compiling on OSX with proper resizing
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 15:48:18 -0500

This is probably it in
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/sys/signal.h

#if  (!defined(_POSIX_C_SOURCE) || defined(_DARWIN_C_SOURCE))
#define SIGWINCH 28 /* window size changes */
#define SIGINFO 29  /* information request */
#endif

Anything I can do on the vile end to get it to work without breaking
other things?

dan