viewmail-info

viewmail under fsf emacs 26

From: prayner
Subject: viewmail under fsf emacs 26
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2021 12:35:34 +1100

Other software requirements are pushing me to upgrade my version of
fsf emacs from 25.3 to 26.x. email is still a core task for me so I'd
like to know whether I need to change email environments from vm. I
won't change if vm still works under 26.x but will make the change to
mu4e under 25.3 and only then upgrade emacs. So, anyone with
experience of vm under 26. care to comment?
thanks in advance
Peter
stuck

--
Peter Rayner
Academic Lead - Climate & Energy College