vgabios-developers

[Vgabios-developers] vgabios to drive a real graphic adapter

From: David Pilger
Subject: [Vgabios-developers] vgabios to drive a real graphic adapter
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 17:07:13 +0200

Hello,

I'm interested to know what are the limitations of the current implementation of the vgabios to drive a real physcial vga card?
Did anyone have done work in this field and tried this? I'll be very thankful if you'll give me some pointers to start my research.

Thank you in advace for your help, I need this information for a personal project.
David.