varnamproject-discuss

[Varnamproject-discuss] Improve the learning system

From: Jaydeep Singh
Subject: [Varnamproject-discuss] Improve the learning system
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 03:41:23 +0530

Form my understanding of source code, the vpool here is the initialised resource that we are keeping for use, rather than allocating and destroying again and again as suggested by these function:
void*
vpool_get(vpool *pool);

void
vpool_add(vpool *pool, void *item);

void
vpool_return(vpool *pool, void *item);

Program requests an item from the vpool and perform operations on the returned item. When it has finished with an item (or resource), it returns it to the vpool, rather than destroying it. Am I correct in context? Please guide.