ututo

[UTUTO-GNU] Info files

From: Sonmez Kartal
Subject: [UTUTO-GNU] Info files
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 01:49:00 +0300

Hello,

When I go into Info in Emacs, I have noticed many common Info files
are missing. Even, those are in daily use but not a part of or related
to Emacs. There should be lots of Info files about any program
installed with UTUTO.

Anyway... My question is how can I install Info files to the my system
correctly, so, Info will know what new pages are in the system.

I have my Info files already in /usr/local/share/info/ but Info
doesn't get any of them.