users-prolog

Reduction of logic to arithmetic

From: Ranganath kulkarni
Subject: Reduction of logic to arithmetic
Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 22:59:25 +0800

By using this formula   we can reduce the decision algorithm
or logical test to single mathematical equation or algebraic
manipulation. This converts logical operation to arithmetic operation.
In otherwords it is a simple algorithm without decision trees.
Therefore we can make elegant programming. It saves time memory and
energy.  The complex program can be executable in ordinary processor.
We can develop software that works on ordinary processor. Therefore it
can be useful for mobile tablet and all computers. This article is
posted to brainstorm ideas link
http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/idea/30683/  It is essential for all
programmers.