users-prolog

RE: GNU 1.2.9

From: David Bennett
Subject: RE: GNU 1.2.9
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 16:04:59 -0700

Daniel et. al:
The new Windows version, esp. the redisigned console is great. Installs on Windows 2000 Professional without a hitch!

I am having a problems with gplc in this version. Code that correctly consults gives the following error (it does not seem to matter what I try to compile).  The compiler goes through the motions of compiling code and issues the occaisional warning then stops:

error trying to execute nasm: No such file or directory
compilation failed

I enter the command:

gplc myutils.pl

Any Thoughts?