users-prolog

Re: General Logic Programming Question

From: Jean Michel LECONTE
Subject: Re: General Logic Programming Question
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 23:29:50 +0100

Hi,

If you want to program a big software to do for example timetabling or
planning, PROLOG + Constraints may be a good solution cause you have the
power of the constraints programming and the facility of the logic programming
for the graphical part you can mix your prolog program with C/C++ ...

but you can see these pages

about CLP and web programming :
http://www.clip.dia.fi.upm.es/lpnet/lpnet.html

or the commercial system Visual Prolog :
http://www.pdc.dk/

Regards,
Jean Michel LECONTE