unifont

[unifont] Unifont 10.0.06 Released

From: Paul Hardy
Subject: [unifont] Unifont 10.0.06 Released
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2017 19:40:48 -0700

I have uploaded Unifont 10.0.06.  You should be able to download it
from a mirror site here:

ftpmirror.gnu.org/unifont/unifont-10.0.06/

or from the GNU FTP site at:

ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/unifont/unifont-10.0.06/

This release includes:

* Extensive glyph contributions and suggestions by David Corbett for many Unicode scripts

* Makefile changes contributed by Mike Gilbert to allow parallel make

* A bug fix for unifontpic to print chart titles and hexadecimal digits correctly.

With 3/4 of a year left before the expected release of Unicode 11.0, there is bound to be a Unifont 10.0.07 release with more glyph improvements.  At this point though, I will not predict when that may be.

All the best,

Paul Hardy