uncc-dev

[Uncc-dev] comical

From: Em Yates
Subject: [Uncc-dev] comical
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 14:49:51 -0000

With five weeks down, and.
>From there, we plan to drop by the now famous Phi-Phi island and Samui as the last point before we head back. I mean you're literally grinning from ear to ear. Not caring the amount of evasive driving everyone else has to take never mind the traffic jam caused by your driving.
It was good while it lasted at least.
It might just be me but there seem to be less and less beautiful women on the road. Thus, there'll be no styles associated with this website for today. Would I do something make it come true, if there was something that can be done then I would.
we still contact with each other and still cherish the moment we spend together.
When the eyes have something to look for or focus on. you know what i mean?
So what are you listening at the moment?
but to those who leave me, wanting to be friends, etc - i so far have no problem keeping within the boundary of 'just friends'. However, for those who have yet to be with someone, the temptation to wait for that perfect Mr. Bad fights, huge argument or even flying flower pots and frying pans.
The next day you go again and then leave everything to chance.
And yes it's about time.
Some say dreams are a window into the future thus the whole idea of dejavu.
just with the ex-s of my bf's, hehehehe. perhaps because i feel that i will keep giving those that i leave, some kind of hope, if i keep in touch with them.