uisp-dev

[Uisp-dev] [patch #3507] Enabled --hash for download, added --size for d

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: [Uisp-dev] [patch #3507] Enabled --hash for download, added --size for download
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 22:25:19 -0500

This mail is an automated notification from the patch tracker
 of the project: AVR In-System Programmer.

[patch #3507] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Theodore A. Roth <address@hidden>
'Date:
                Wed 11/17/2004 at 03:19 (US/Pacific)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
          Resolution | None                      | Applied
         Assigned to | None                      | troth
              Status | Open                      | Closed

[patch #3507] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: AVR In-System Programmer
Submitted by: 0
On: Mon 11/08/2004 at 11:29

Category:  None

Original Submission:  okay. download is not the most important feature, but as
atmega128 has so much flash, I also upload my source tar ball there, and like
to brush up download features a bit.
I am using hardware from www.embedit.de (their Atmel AVR ISP perfectly works
with uisp).

File Attachments