uisp-dev

[Uisp-dev] AT89S52 + ATDH patch

From: Margarita Manterola
Subject: [Uisp-dev] AT89S52 + ATDH patch
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 18:16:56 -0300

Hi!

I needed uisp to work with the ATDH (Atmel Download Cable), and found
out that it was well documented but not implemented.  I implemented
the missing statements and tested it.

I'm using an AT89S52 microcontroller, and I had to do some minor
changes for this to work.  I added a -d89S52 parameter that is just
like the -d89 parameter but without the inverted reset (AT89S52 resets
with 1).

UISP is now working pretty well with my ATDH cable and AT89S52 uc, so
hereby I submit my patch to add the support for it.

I also added some extra "Info" lines at levels 4 and 5, that might
come up really handy when you are debugging the information that comes
and goes through the cable.

And I corrected a typo mistake.

If you like my patch, please do include it in the next realease.

--
Besos,
Marga