uisp-dev

[Uisp-dev] Kernel 2.6 & UISP

From: Bruce Wilber
Subject: [Uisp-dev] Kernel 2.6 & UISP
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 14:23:53 +0100

Hello

I am trying to use 'uisp' for the first time with Linux. I have a stk500 and I am using a 2.6.7 kernel. UISP seems to return too fast after reporting a firmware version and then reporting that the device did not go into programming mode - but I do see the red programming light come on the stk500. It seems that you have a usleep in DAPA.C and perhaps my machine is not implementing it properly? I have a fairly fast 2.6 pentium. Any hints to help look for the problem - I should be able to follow and programming advice you give. I also have the 501 with a 128 mounted and I am just trying to read the fuses to start.

Thanks

Bruce Wilber
St. Pete. Fla
(There is a hurricane outside now :(