uisp-dev

[Uisp-dev] [patch #2863] Stk500, program from minaddr to maxaddr instead

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: [Uisp-dev] [patch #2863] Stk500, program from minaddr to maxaddr instead of 0 to maxaddr
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 13:11:16 -0400

This mail is an automated notification from the patch tracker
 of the project: AVR In-System Programmer.

[patch #2863] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Theodore A. Roth <address@hidden>
'Date:
                Thu 05/20/04 at 17:10 (US/Pacific)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
          Resolution | None                      | Fixed
              Status | Open                      | Closed

[patch #2863] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: AVR In-System Programmer
Submitted by: 0
On: Thu 03/25/04 at 19:59

Category:  None

Original Submission:  For Stk500, add "minaddr" to avoid transmitting
unprogrammed low addresses.  Helps a lot when programming boot-loader code at
high addresses in mega128s.  Simple enough change, but I haven't tested it
much, and mostly with -dprog=avrisp to program an older product that we've
upgraded from using m103 to using m128.

File Attachments

Date: Thu 03/25/04 at 19:59  Name: minaddr.patch  Size: 1KB   By: None
Stk500, program from minaddr to maxaddr