uisp-dev

[Uisp-dev] AVR910 through USB-serial

From: Joakim Arfvidsson
Subject: [Uisp-dev] AVR910 through USB-serial
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 20:40:45 +0200

This still isn't working for me, but I have more detailed info now. I can use uisp once, then programmer isn't responding until I reinsert the usb-serial into the computer. New info is that in ZTerm I can keep chatting to the programmer just fine, even if I relaunch that app several times. A sent out 't' always gives me back the full list of supported chips, and the answers to 'v' and 'V' are correct. Also interesting is that launching ZTerm two times (not one) often makes uisp work one more time... haha. Is that a hint to anyone?

This is all on Mac OS X 10.3.3.

Please ask for what info you'd like!

Thanks for any help or suggestions. (a workaround I could put into my makefile would be helpful)

Joakim Arfvidsson