uisp-dev

[Uisp-dev] Re: Regarding UISP 20020626 AND ATMEGA32

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: [Uisp-dev] Re: Regarding UISP 20020626 AND ATMEGA32
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 19:51:10 -0800 (PST)

On Sat, 15 Feb 2003, hardik shah wrote:

:)Hi,
:) We are at USC tring to port some code which was
:)originally written for atmel8535 to atmega32L USING
:)NEWER version of UISP available and we were unable to
:)burn the target code on the atmega32L.
:)So could you guide regarding this ? we are using
:)newer version of gcc 3.1.1-1.

What programmer are you using? (e.i. stk500, stk200, etc)

If you are using the stk500, try the attached patch and let me know if it
works. I don't have a mega32 for testing.

Ted Roth