uisp-dev

Re: [Uisp-dev] what settings for Atmel AVR ISP?

From: Jason Kyle
Subject: Re: [Uisp-dev] what settings for Atmel AVR ISP?
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 20:46:41 +1300

At 17:27 11/02/2003 +0100, Matthias Ringwald wrote:
Hi

My stk500 is not very cooperative right now, so I grapped a
Atmel AVR ISP.  (small & cheap..)

What settings do I have to use with the uisp?

Use -dprog=stk500 since the AVRISP is essentially the same hardware and firmware as the SPI programming part of the STK500. There have been some issues with the latest STK500 firmware, which I assume has also affected the AVRISP.

Jason Kyle

selecting avrisp uses the parallel port which is definitly wrong, as the avr isp uses serial port.
using -dprog=stk500 also didn't help.
is there support for it ?

thanks for any info..
matthias