uisp-dev

[Uisp-dev] Unable to use UISP on stk500 after last firmware update by A

From: Arnaud Stevins
Subject: [Uisp-dev] Unable to use UISP on stk500 after last firmware update by AVRStudio
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 22:15:52 +0100

Hello,

I have a question regarding UISP on Linux RH8.0 . It used to work great but is now completely unable to recognize my stk500 board since avrstudio upgraded the board firmware to version 1.14 (0x01, 0x0e) a few days ago. AVRStudio works fine, however.

I am using the latest (12012002) version of uisp with the latest patch but it doesn't seem to help.

Is there any solution out of this ? Iam a bit surprised since the stk500 protocol was published by Atmel, so I thought it would be relatively stable and independent of firmware upgarde ???

Is it just me or is it a general problem ? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Arnaud Stevins