uisp-dev

Re: [Uisp-dev] 20021115cvs snapshot

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [Uisp-dev] 20021115cvs snapshot
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 15:21:56 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 21 Nov 2002, E. Weddington wrote:

:) Speaking of configure check. uisp fails on mingw because it can't
:) find files such as termios.h. I think mingw sees the cygwin ifdef in
:) the source and tries to pull in header files that don't exist in
:) mingw. I'm no expert in either cygwin or mingw. I'm guessing that
:) there would have to be some serious thought about mingw configuration
:) and how that would work. Y'know, at some point in the future.... :-)

Thanks. Looking for termios.h is not too hard. The hard part is figuring
out what to do with that information, i.e. where to put the #ifdef
HAS_TERMIOS_H stuff.

Ted