uisp-dev

Re: [Uisp-dev] 20021115cvs snapshot

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [Uisp-dev] 20021115cvs snapshot
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 15:07:10 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 21 Nov 2002, E. Weddington wrote:

:) Sorry I didn't mention it, I have 1.3.15-2 which is an even later
:) version than that mentioned in the link.

Look through the header files from cygwin and see if there is a header
which defines TIOCCBRK, etc.

Hmmm.. I just checked out the cygwin source from cvs. TIOCCBRK is no-where
in the source, but TIOCMGET is defined:

$ find . -type f | xargs grep TIOCMGET
./winsup/cygwin/include/sys/termios.h:#define   TIOCMGET        0x5415

That's why it's failing. I'll have to think about the proper fix, but it
will need to be some kind of configure check...

Ted Roth