uisp-dev

Re: [Uisp-dev] man page

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [Uisp-dev] man page
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 16:24:40 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Shaun.

I've committed this to cvs. Let me know if there is any problems. I set it
up so that the version and date are automatically inserted into the man
page when configure is run.

Ted Roth

PS: You interested in maintaining a deb package for simulavr too? ;-)

2002-10-05  Theodore A. Roth  <address@hidden>

        * Makefile.am: Add man page.
        * configure.in: Ditto.
        (AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE): Bump version.