uisp-dev

Re: [Uisp-dev] Programming ATmega323 with AVR-ISP

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [Uisp-dev] Programming ATmega323 with AVR-ISP
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 23:37:46 -0700 (PDT)

Did you try "-dprog=avrisp"?

I've never used avr-isp, so I don't know how it works. I doubt that you'd
want to use dasa with avr-isp though. The pdf reference you gave looks to me
like there's a micro embedded in the avr-isp which talks to uisp via a
serial cable in much the same way uisp talks to a stk500.

To give you anything more than a hand-wavy explanation, I'd need to dig in
the source and it's too close to bed time for that. ;-)

Ted Roth