uisp-dev

Re: [Uisp-dev] release candidate 1 tagged

From: Theodore Roth
Subject: Re: [Uisp-dev] release candidate 1 tagged
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 10:45:15 -0600 (MDT)

Ok. I'll re-tag it rel-20020626 and upload the tarball... Done.

  http://freesoftware.fsf.org/download/uisp/

Attached is my script to make managing the remote download area easier. I
put it in ~/download-areas/ then have dirs for uisp, simulavr and
avr-libc.  Usage should be self evident (I hope ;). Of course, you'll need
to change the user for the remote directory.

You wanna do the release announcement or should I?

Ted Roth