uisp-dev

Re: [Uisp-dev] time for uisp release???

From: Marek Michalkiewicz
Subject: Re: [Uisp-dev] time for uisp release???
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 21:22:42 +0200 (CEST)

> Do you think uisp is ready for a new release?
>
> Marc Wetzel was kind enough to send me a mini-howto for building on
> cygwin. I need to proof read it and commit it still. He's also going to
> write up a Mingw mini-howto in the next two weeks or so.

There might be a problem on Win2K (with DT006 but it could affect other
interfaces like STK200 too).  I suspect that gettimeofday() doesn't have
microsecond resolution on Win*, but this needs to be checked.

Other than that, I see no problem with making a release.

Probably after the release: I'm thinking about adding multi-word writes
(as well as reads), but would be nice to have some kind of checksum
for the large data blocks.

> How's the convalescence going?

Fine, though this means I only have a week left before going to work
again...

Marek