tsp-devel

[Tsp-devel] TSP Workshop Presentations : ready for download

From: Eric NOULARD
Subject: [Tsp-devel] TSP Workshop Presentations : ready for download
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 11:54:36 +0000

The TSP community was pleased to
organize the First International TSP Workshop on March, 27th.

All presentations are ready for download in
the 'events' folder of the download Area.

http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/tsp/events/First_TSP_Workshop_27march2007/

I would like to congratulate all speakers and attendees
for their participation.

A special thanks goes to Stephane C. which provides us
with renewed graphical design of our TSP Octopuses
you'll find on the presentation.

Cheers,
Erk.

  Message posté via/par Savannah