tsp-devel

Re: RE : [Tsp-devel] 0.8.3-rc1 windows build: testers needed

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: RE : [Tsp-devel] 0.8.3-rc1 windows build: testers needed
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 11:07:30 +0200

2007/4/2, Frederik Deweerdt <address@hidden>:

> But tell me something, why didn't you build the NSIS Installer?
No idea, I forgot about it, do I have to activate some cmake option?

No you don't, when running CMake "Visual Studio 7 .Net" generator
you should end up with a "build package" target in the created
Visual Studio project.

May be the target does not exists because CMake has not detected
NSIS on your system.

You may look at CMake steps for Windows in the tutorial
http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/tsp/documentations/tsp_programming_tutorial-1.0.pdf
It contains screenshot of the CMake step, even there is shot for VS packaging
target.

> or may be you didn't have NSIS on your QEmu box and
> you built the Zip installer which unfortunately does not include
> "absolute path installed" files (I saw this kind of bug on CMake ML)
OK, I'll package another build with NSIS on. Stay tuned :)

Yep will do :))
--
Erk