traverso-devel

[Traverso-devel] Creating Audio/Bus Track that have different "channel p

From: 石任之
Subject: [Traverso-devel] Creating Audio/Bus Track that have different "channel pattern"( channel count )
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 22:54:02 +0800

Thanks for advices.

During working on "audio import option", I hope track's channel count will corresspond to readsource's channel count when importing audio.

So, in this patch, I defined different channel pattern(configuration) using enum: mono, stereo etc.
And modify all invalid QList index allocation I can found.
Mono audio track will causes crashing when I playing, but mono bus track not.