traverso-devel

[Traverso-devel] getting closer

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: [Traverso-devel] getting closer
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 22:47:45 +0100

Hi,

Finally found the cause of the painting issues when using Qt >= 4.4, the fixes
are uploaded to cvs, the play cursor no longer leaves traces of itself on
animated scroll, the animated scroll itself has been made more reliable as
well, and the playhead now is centered during playback when the user zooms in
beyond a certain level.

Also the ability to load a different language (then the systems one) at
startup, however, I need to add a language select button still to the
preferences dialog, but I've no clue where to place it, anyone?
(what about adding it also to the dialog that is shown when starting traverso
for the first time?)

Stuff that needs to be done includes upgrading the lv2plugin to use the latest
slv2 lib (lots of api changes there :-( ), and probably adding some features
to the clip selection (like adding support for [ E ] and [ G ] if it's not
too much work).

Nicola: thanks for updating the manual, I noticed you set the version number
to 0.5.0, makes sense to me, using 0.5.x for using stable updates, and 0.6.0
for the next release, up till 1.0 :)

I'm btw terribly busy at work, so it still can take some time before I can
create a -rc. (do we need one?)

Greetings,

Remon