trans-coord-news

Re: [Trans-coord-news] polish gnusflashes.include file

From: Wojciech Kotwica
Subject: Re: [Trans-coord-news] polish gnusflashes.include file
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 13:32:27 +0200

Nic Ferrier wrote:
I think you changed the access attributes on:

  gnusflashes.include.polish

so that it is read only. This stops the news scripts updating the
file.

As far as I remeber, I haven't commited anything into main directory
this weeek.

Was this intentional?

Certainly not. I never change attributes of the files in CVS,
don't even thought how to do it. Could you please fix it?

--
WK