trans-coord-news

Re: [Trans-coord-news] pl news error

From: Wojciech Kotwica
Subject: Re: [Trans-coord-news] pl news error
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 12:37:51 +0100

Nic Ferrier wrote:
This is the output of the job this morning:

P whatsnew.pl.txt
-:5: parser error : Entity 'nbsp' not defined
[...]
Entities are generally not allowed in the txt file. The don't make
much sense because the file is a text file, not an xml file or an HTML
file.

Sorry, I've forgotten, making more updates that day and the only text
file was this one.

The entity in question was an HTML space entity for which (of course)
you could just use a space.

Replaced.

Does anyone have any objection to me sending the reports from the news
scripts to this address so people can see these errors quicker?

Not me. But I think in many cases quoting all the report is not
necessary.

--
WK