trans-coord-news

[Trans-coord-news] i18n rss

From: Nic Ferrier
Subject: [Trans-coord-news] i18n rss
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 14:29:30 +0000

I've just added a polish rss feed for todays news.

The feed can be found here:

  http://www.gnu.org/rss/whatsnew.pl.rss

It isn't on the webserver yet but I have committed it so it will be
there soon.

Can someone check that it makes sense in Polish please?

If this works I'll add rss for the other lamguages we have text files
for.

I'm not entirely sure whether we'll be able to make popular tools like
firefox live bookmarks pick these up automatically. Maybe we will. But
we won't know until we start mucking around with them.

--
Nic Ferrier
http://www.tapsellferrier.co.uk