Re: TRAMP, auth-source and Secret Service API "label" prompt

From: Gustavo Barros
Subject: Re: TRAMP, auth-source and Secret Service API "label" prompt
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 16:35:51 -0300

Hi Michael,

On Tue, 26 Jan 2021 at 15:59, Michael Albinus <michael.albinus@gmx.de> wrote:

The appended patch fixes this for me, could you pls check? I've applied
it on top of Emacs 28.0.50, but it shall also apply for Emacs 27.

I'm running the released version, not from Git. But I did redefine `auth-source-secrets-create' according to the patch, and can confirm the prompt no longer occurs when `auth-source-save-behavior' is nil, even when the first entry in `auth-sources' is from the Secret Service API.

Thank you very much for looking into this and for the fix.

Best regards,
Gustavo.