tramp-verboose 4 and org-mode

From: Alex V. Koval
Subject: tramp-verboose 4 and org-mode
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2018 10:37:53 +0200

Hi Michael,

While everything works fine according to previous bug report I've sent
to you, I have found strange side-effect with this latest (trunk) version
of emacs. I have double checked that it is *not* related to your _latest_
commit and then spent around a hour trying to undertand whats going on...

OK, starting from clean emacs install, 27.0.50 and no custom init.el
loaded.

Steps to reproduce:
-------------------

1) (setq tramp-verbose 4)
2) Open org file, all should work fine, keybindings check, for example space:

 C-h k SPC
 should return:
 ~~~
 SPC runs the command org-self-insert-command (found in org-mode-map),
 which is an interactive compiled Lisp function in ‘org.el’.

 It is bound to SPC..~, €..\377.

 (org-self-insert-command N)
 ~~~

3) Open *any* tramp remote connection. (e.g. C-x f ssh://address@hidden:)

4) And now, try opening any org file again. Keys are now remapped:

 C-h k SPC

~~~
SPC runs the command scroll-up-command (found in org-mode-map), which
is an interactive compiled Lisp function in ‘window.el’.

It is bound to SPC, C-v, <next>.
~~~

others keys too:
~~~
h runs the command describe-mode (found in org-mode-map), which is an
interactive compiled Lisp function in ‘help.el’.
~~~

Wierd and difficult to find any relation... (I had to split my emacs config
several times until I found that it is related to tramp-verbose).

When (setq tramp-verbose 3) everything works as expected.

How those two things can be related?

WBR,
   Alex