Re: Tramp loads files but gets stuck always until C-g pressed.....with e

From: Christian Seberino
Subject: Re: Tramp loads files but gets stuck always until C-g pressed.....with every shell tried and prompt
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 10:59:56 -0600

I can confirm

export HGPLAIN=1

fixes the problem on Ubuntu 14.04 with Emacs 24.3 and zsh.
If someone wants a way to set this on a per platform basis they may do something like this..

if [[ "$HOST" != "desktop" ]] then
        export HGPLAIN=1
fi

Do you know of a way to only set this for Emacs in case someone doesn't want plain hg diffs? (Otherwise they'll probably have to keep setting and unsetting this far I'm guessing.)

cs