Re: Weird behaviour when entering the filename

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: Weird behaviour when entering the filename
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 15:36:03 +0100

Francis Moreau <address@hidden> writes:

> It WORKS !

Uff. A hard work. But I'm pretty sure, other users of busyboxes will
profit from this.

> Although I needed to update the patch to apply it on the revision of
> emacs you told me to use.

Tonight, I will commit all the changes to the Emacs repository. The next
pretest (23.1.92) is announced for Friday; if you watch the location you
have recently downloaded Emacs from, you will get it.

> Thanks for your help.

Thanks for your very patient testing, and best regards, Michael.