Re: Weird behaviour when entering the filename

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: Weird behaviour when entering the filename
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 10:44:35 +0100

Francis Moreau <address@hidden> writes:

> I still do not have updated emacs (including tramp) since the git
> mirror repository seems to be no more kept uptodate and the bazar repo
> can't be accessed with the command suggested by
> http://savannah.gnu.org/bzr/?group=emacs. Adding this that I don't
> know which tag I should use (if there're any) to get the last stable
> emacs 23, I find emacs release process a total mess IMHO.

Don't know how to access savannah anonymously for bzr checkouts, 'cause
I have developper access. If the documentation is not sufficient, you
might file a bug report.

> Could you recommend me an emacs' repo that I can use ?

Emacs 23.2 is in pretest.
<http://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/pretest/emacs-23.1.91.tar.gz> might be
sufficient for the test, it was bundled December 30.

(The next pretest, 23.1.92, is announced for Friday).