Re: Configure Error in Ubuntu 9.10

From: Afraz
Subject: Re: Configure Error in Ubuntu 9.10
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 20:37:02 +0000

Oh, and I guess you'll be wanting the config.log ;)

--
Afraz
Websites & I.T. Solutions

2009/12/11 Afraz <address@hidden>
Hiya,

I'm running Ubuntu 9.10, and configure --with-contrib gets me:

configure: Tramp 2.1.9
checking for gmake... no
checking for make... make
checking for reasonable make version... ok
checking for emacs... yes
checking for emacs flavor... emacs
checking for emacs gateway support... yes
checking for emacs version... ok
checking for base64.el... ok
checking for format-spec.el... linked to contrib directory
checking for md5.el... ok
checking for password.el... linked to contrib directory
checking for uudecode.el... ok
checking for socks.el... linked to contrib directory
checking for run-at-time.el... ok
checking for makeinfo... no
configure: error: makeinfo not found

I've also tried it with the previous version (2.1.8).

Any ideas?

Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this error, but I didn't find a bug reporting site or similar.

Cheers,
--
Afraz
Websites & I.T. Solutions