2.1.10 - tramp-set-remote-path: Symbol's function definition is void: co

From: mike kuhlen
Subject: 2.1.10 - tramp-set-remote-path: Symbol's function definition is void: copy-tree
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 19:23:06 -0700

Hi

In tramp v.2.1.10 I get the following error when I try and open a remote file over ssh:

tramp-set-remote-path: Symbol's function definition is void: copy-tree

The file does not open.

Note that when I first type in the directory path and then do a tab expansion to get the contents of the directory, and then type in the name of the file, the file is opened without the error message above.

Comparing version 2.1.9 of tramp.el with 2.1.10 I noticed that 2.1.9 has a "(require 'cl)" that 2.1.10 doesn't have. When I add this statement to 2.1.10 and recompile, everything works fine.

Cheers, Michael