Re: tramp (2.1.8); cannot open file

From: Jyrki Jaakkola
Subject: Re: tramp (2.1.8); cannot open file
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 23:58:26 +0300

Hello!

Michael Albinus wrote:
"Qichen Huang" <address@hidden> writes:

I use plink to connect ssh server. The connection is fine, I can list the
directory on remote server.
But I can not open files. The error message is:

Finally I could catch the bug. It took a while, because it happens
only when your home directory is located on a different drive as the
temp directory.

I could get tramp working with the patch you provided. I had same the problem as he. Thanks!

Jyrki Jaakkola